Marital Matters

Personal stories about marital matters and separation issues.

April 07, 2008

amorous teachers and suspicious husbands


Laine is 25 and a stay at home mom who is going to night school to complete her high school education and all was going fairly well until she told her husband about the amorous teacher.

"I don't expect to be doing anything with my qualification for a while," confesses Laine, "I just want the satisfaction of knowing that I completed high school - and I want to set a good example for my kids, too."

"I look after the kids all day and my husband takes care of them at night when I go to school - it works out great for me, but my husband does grumble a bit."

"I had expected my fellow students at night school to be as old or older than myself," says Laine, "so it was a surprise to find that most of them had left school the year before and were repeating at night school rather than going back to school for another year."

"They hadn't made the grade to get into college or university so they were coming back to get better marks."

"In this sort of competitive environment I didn't think I'd do very well," confesses Laine, "but I surprised myself by catching up with the younger students very fast and getting pretty good marks."

"The only thorn in my return to school experience," sighs Laine, "is one of the male teachers at night school who is really embarrassing me with his amorous attentions."

"He lies in wait for me to arrive and comes to my car and walks me into the building - chatting and making suggestive comments."

"I try to ignore him but its very hard when he gives a lesson and addresses all his comments to me - working comments about love and beautiful women into whatever he is talking about."

"I don't know what the other students make of what is going on between him and me but I've certainly never encouraged him and keep my eyes down and take notes without giving him the reaction he wants."

"He's quite attractive but judging from his behavior I think he's probably been banned from teaching in the regular schools."

"I made the mistake of telling my husband about the guy and now he's getting suspicious about me."

"How can I convince my husband that I'm going to night school to study not to have an affair with a hack teacher? And how can I stop that guy pestering me and spoiling my return to school?"

"Mucking around with boys and wanting a good time caused me to drop out of high school in the first place," explains Laine, "and it's ironic I suppose that this time around it's a teacher who's trying to distract me!"


Labels: , , , , ,